Miss Bailie LOVES to cook with me. At least three times a week it fills our project time. With that there are 5 very important rules she needed to learn for very important reasons!
- Always smile. (Because cooking is fun 🙂 Ok so that one I didn’t so much have to teach her)
- Always put your hair up. (Because noone wants your hair in their food :-))
- Always wear your apron. (Because mommy doesn’t want to have to wash 15 outfits for you a day 🙂 wearing your apron will save me at least a few)
- Always wash your hands. (Because you were, for sure, just outside with your hands in the mud :-))
- Always wear pants or a skirt or shorts or something beyond your underwear. (Because … ewwww :-))
Surely everyone teach have to teach their little girls these, seemingly, obvious kitchen cooking guidelines …. Right?