Ok here goes! Blog day 4 of 26! The letter D. (Again some of these are from my head and some were found online) Not as many today but D’s are hard to find!
- Digging – Take your kiddos outside with a shovel and dig dig dig to see what you can find
- Dancing – Yup take your music player outside and crank it up and dance with your children
- Dashing – Races! Running up hills and over obstical courses!
- Dodge Ball – Find a few soft balls and play a game of dodge ball with the neighborhood kids
- Duck Duck Goose – Again steal some neighborhood kids and play a round or 10 of duck duck goose
- Double Dutch – 3+ person jump roping! Remember it takes 2 jump ropes!
- Dribbling – Basket ball dribbling around the court obstical course and then shooting!
- Dropping Eggs Contest – The object of this activity is to wrap up raw eggs so they won’t break when dropped from a height. The recommended height is 12-15 feet. Design a container which will protect the egg from breaking. It should be lightweight and sturdy. Most of all, it should withstand sudden impact with the ground.
- Drag the Body – Again the neighborhood kids! Divide the group into two teams. Give each team a blanket. Have one player from each team lie down on the blanket. The teams must drag the body on the blanket from one end of the yard to the other. Whoever crosses the finish line first, wins.
- Drop and Splat Paining – See what you need and how its done HERE
- Drag Races – Take your kiddos out to the drag races for a fun filled day!