I have previously done general posts on how to reuse the recycle your baby food jars but this time I wanna share many of the awesome ways you can build your Preschool Zone with them! Now I did NOT come up with all of these but found many of them through others. 😀 Happy Teaching and Playing!
1. Here is homemade finger paints! Then use a taller stage 3 jar to hold all your paint brushes!
Color them and make them into crayon holders
3. Make Homemade Playdough – 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 cups warm water 1 1/2 tablespoons cream of tartar 1 cup salt 2 tablespoons vegetable oil food coloring. Mix all the ingredients together with a whisk until completely combined. Cook over low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, for three or four minutes or until the mixture changes consistency, becomes thick, and loses its stickiness. Dump onto waxed paper. Knead the play dough for a few minutes or until smooth.
4. Colored Rice Jars. Fill jars with dyed rice to teach colors and textures in one!
5. Glueing Crafts. Fill your jars with different objects that kids can glue onto paper, cards, wood, etc!
6. Math Counter. Fill your jars with any and all math counters you can think of!s
7. Teach Sizes by using a 1, 2, and 3 jar label them and get different objects they can sort!
8. Make a Calendar you can add treats in for the end of the day!